Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #143

I'm back with another sketch challenge from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 
#143
My hand got a little shaky with the gold glitter, but I'm still ok with how the overall scrapbook layout turned out! I used a mix of my stash for this one! Martha Stewart glitter,  Recollection paperpack,  Mariposa paperpack, Teresa Collins sequins, Heidi Swapp PL card (love this)....my scrap stash goes on and on!
I hope you will join in on the fun!
{Go.Create.Art}

6 comments:

  1. What a cute interpretation of the sketch! I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to make for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to say how super cute your idea was... and Melanie used the same word! I love the little banner flags! Great picture, too. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch! - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So pretty - as always! :) Thanks for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Jess - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful photo, and gorgeous LO. I like to create LOs with the Sketches too- must do some more soon! Thanks for sharing. See you soon over at AHSC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the photo and the colors and especially the glitter! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, I love all the colours together with the gold, very striking together! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete