Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

Creative Corner Challenges - Animal Fun

Happy Easter Weekend Everyone! & Welcome to another awesome challenge from Creative Corner Challenges with Team Jess! We have a pretty cool sponsor this month...Stitchy Bear Stamps

So before you scroll any further, I have to admit that I am a little obsessed with Alice in Wonderland. The theme is Animal Fun this week, and I JUMPED at the opportunity to play with this digi stamp!


Who doesn't love the Cheshire Cat? Animal fun....right? OK, so I probably stretched this challenge just a wee bit farther then needed.....but hey, it's still a cat!! ;)



The cat asked, “Where do you want to go?”“I don’t know,” Alice answered.“Then,” said the cat, “it really doesn’t matter, does it?” 

“Yes, that's it! Said the Hatter with a sigh, it's always tea time.” 
"I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!"
“Mad Matter: "Have I gone mad?" 
Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”

“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.”
 I had so much fun making this banner. The supplies I used are from whatever I had kicking around. SO MANY FLOWERS! :D I should mention though, the images of the additional A.I.W characters are from the Disney Classics Cricut Cartridge.

I hope you like this banner and the challenge theme as much as I do! And I can't wait to see your creations! :D 

~happy crafting!~

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful banner Sara, great creation. Have a lovely weekend.
    Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Sara! You did a fantastic job! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous banner. Love all the characters. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous banner. Love all the characters. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful Cards have you created.. I love it all.
    Wish you a happy Easter,
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete