Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

Creative Corner Challenge - For a Boy!

My Boys!

IT'S FRIDAY!
 Sorry, it feels like its been a long week!
Anywho...welcome to another great challenge from Creative Corner Challenges
This week's theme is 'For a Boy' and it is a Free For All Week. That means you can make whatever you'd like!
You'll see in my pics that I used many colors, Cricut pieces, embellies, inks and more! Have fun with it!

Here is my creation:
Explosion Box - I found a super easy to follow tutorial here at Stuck on Glue Crafts













Supplies Used:
Little Sprout Paper by Michelle Coleman - Fancy Pants Designs
Monsters & Robots Paper by Recollections
Close to My Heart ink - Indian Corn Blue, Sweet Leaf, Sunset, Sky, & Canary
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Key Lime Pie, Apricot, & French Vanilla
Perfect Pearls Mist - Forever Red
Creative Memories Storks & Delivery Cartridge, and Beep Beep
SN@P! Baby Boy Pockets
Chipboard Embellisments - Scenic Route Paper Co.
This & That Paper by Lori Whitlock
Centre Shoe - Jessica made this for me from a CTMH Cricut Cartridge!

Hope you will join us for some fun this week!

~happy crafting!~

UPDATE: 
Here is the tags that I used in my explosion box. Feel free to use them for your projects.
Right click, save image, & print!


4 comments:

  1. Awesome creation Sara.
    Greetings, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Veerle! & I hope you are feeling better!

      Delete
  2. Such a great Explosion box my friend! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete