Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Some of my weekend finds!

I took a trip to the "big city" this past weekend....SASKATOON! ooh, ahhh! 
I was able to spend the entire day to myself! No kids to chase, or to listen to wining! (Thanks Mom!!) I had a great visit with my sister and her family! (Love you guys!) And did some shopping of course! Here are some of the treasures I picked up along the way!

Winners find #1! I saw this beauty and my automatic thought kicks in and says, "hey, you can totally make that!" And then reality kicks in and says, "mmmm, ya, no!" So I picked this beauty up for $20!! It will be a beautiful addition to my Master Bedroom Makeover! (Spring 2015 project!)


Winners find #2! There were 2 of these boxes on the clearance racks; 1 was $15 and full of scratches, rips, and stains :( and this one was $12 and in pretty great condition! :D 



THIS. Love this! The photo does not do justice to the color of this treasure! :D My Mom-in-law's next door neighbour saw on Facebook that I was looking for old suitcases, she called me up to come see her before I left, and put this in my hand! THANK YOU SYLVIA!! :D


"Betty" & "Priscilla" Picked these fabulous doll stamps up from Bri's Scrapbook Therapy

AND OF COURSE.....Michaels Haul!!!! The nearest Michaels is 2 hours away from me, so I do try to make a point of going there when I can! I am using the 12 x 12 paper for my summer time album, and the 6 x 6 for my Fan Expo album. 


Quick Kutz Anchor cutting dies - $1.99
Quick Kutz Instant Photo cutting dies - $1.99
Recollections Today. Tomorrow. Forever 12x12 - $14.99
Simply Simmons 2 angled paint brushes - $5.00
Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Paper Strings - $1.99
MME Traveler 6 x 6 Paper Pad - $4.99
Amy Tangerine Camera Paper Pack - $7.50


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend ahead! I am preparing for a HUGE garage sale at my place starting tomorrow! 

~happy crafting!~








No comments:

Post a Comment