Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Do You Bake? Pie OR Pizza?

Hello!! Tuesday morning rainy day blues here today! I like to bake on these days! If you read my post a while back, I have joined a fabulous company called Do You Bake? I love all of their products that I've tested thus far! 


Today's venture....Slice of Heaven Apple Pie Za....

Between the kiddos and I, we have managed to polish of almost one whole pie! (cooked in a pie plate so....is it a pie? or a pizza?)

So yummy!! It has a beautiful crumble topping just like an apple crisp, and is baked on a pizza-like crust. 

If you'd like to take a look at this or any other product Do You Bake? has to offer you can check it out at Do You Bake? with Sara Denyer; also on Facebook !

~happy baking!~



1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, Sara... keep up the great work - deb xo

    ReplyDelete