Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

~9 Year Anniversary!~

August 23rd marked our 9th anniversary! We have been together for 10 years, and yes there's been a few bumps along the way, but I wouldn't change a thing! We have 4 beautiful children, a home to call our own, and life is only getting better! Thank you God for giving me such an amazing husband! I pray that I can continue to be the wife you created me to be!

Last night was Date Night! Thanks sis for watching our munchkins!



We went to The Yorkton Buffet! {soooo yummy, I recommend it to everyone!}












Chris' plate was ALL MEAT! A couple of potatoes were in there too! I had some Cali rolls, ginger beef, typical Chinese food, which I absolutely LOVE! And some other great tasting food! After supper, we went to the park to get some photos of us just hanging out and being silly!






I am really glad we did this! After our park adventures, we went to the mall! Yes, we went shopping on our date! While there, I found a really cute pair of jeans that I can't afford at the moment, So I will wait to see if they go on sale! Gotta love a sale!


After the mall, we ended up at Superstore to pick up some supplies for our End of Summer BBQ tonight! {guess count is at 45 ppl!} And then ended our night with a Dairy Queen treat!



We had some of our oldest daughter's friends over, and I mentioned that they had to leave by 4p.m. because I was going on a date...one of the girls piped up and asked, "with who?" haha! I told her with my husband. She continued with, "but, you don't go on dates when you're married, only when you have a boyfriend!" It was funny to hear this, because I have so many friends {with children} who really don't date. It made me stop and think of how important it is to keep that "spark" of intimacy alive! {and not just the physical behind the bedroom doors stuff!} Going out for supper, going for a walk, even just watching a movie together in the comfort of your own home! Date nights don't have to involve "going out", put the kids to bed, and enjoy a cup of coffee and each others company.

At the end of it all we enjoyed just "hanging" out. We had fun, too much sugar, and laughed...alot! I love you Chris! Thank you for being my husband (& father to our children!). Thank you for loving me. Thank you for being you. Here is to another beautiful year with you! xoxo!




No comments:

Post a Comment