Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oh How I've Missed Blogging!

What a crazy last month it has been! I have been out at my family's cabin alot, preparing for the summer months. As well as cleaning out my late-grandfather's treasures of his life. Bitter sweet that has been.

 So between that and year-end activities with my children I haven't taken the time to sit down and blog. Something I really enjoy, just not a lot of time to do it! Anyway, I have done some crafting & creating here and there; so I thought (to start blogging again...) I would post some of my work that I have done.

I'm not really a card making person. I have a really great friend (and CTMH upline) who is in the card making business, so I decided to leave that area of expertise! I did make a few cards up to display at the Army & Navy Tradeshow on May 24th though. Here's what I have...






I've also come to the conclusion that I REALLY love the Art Philosophy Cartridge! I was getting extremely frustrated one day while attempting to make some of the flowers off the cartridge. I was asking all my fellow CTMH sisters for advice & tips (Big Thank you!) on how to succeed in creating one! My first 11 flowers were failures! But, EUREKA! Practice, Patience, and Liquid Glass! Here's what they look like!





Once I got the hang of things, these goodies were super fun to make! Now tonight is a stay at home night! Hubby is home, supper is on the stove, I am heading to my craftroom to start some more projects that I've had my eye on for awhile! I'm hoping to get my hands messy with Mod Podge and Art Journaling! Here's to an evening of crafting & creating!

~happy crafting!~

No comments:

Post a Comment